- The Spiritual Forces exist in some capacity outside of the individual mind. The religious magicians cry out, praise Jesus, but I am not finished yet.
- The Spiritual Forces are not real, in the sense that they do not share the spatial, temporal, nor physical characteristics which define physical reality. While my assumption is that they exist, they cannot exist in any way comparable to our existence, meaning calling them “real” falsely implies anthropological traits that we ourselves apply.
- Spiritual forces require some tie-in to the material plane to function and work in the material world. Usually this is a human magician, but certain classes of spirits may work independent of people by being tied to certain places, plants, etc. The religious will take open offense to this assumption, but in test after test after test, this is how in practice I have seen it work 99.9999999999999% of the time. That’s a hell of a lot of 9’s and when you take the romanticism out of the equation, I have kinda found this to be the case with everyone I have ever trained. BTW, that does not mean, we might not start aka at birth with some ties to certain spirits at birth. So maybe there is room for spirituality after all! :)
- Spirits probably do not have an intelligence that looks or functions in a way similar to a human intelligence (although the dead might, but even then Time is an issue).
continuum, and thus have very little knowledge of what actually goes on in this world until they have a Space-Time juncture point. This, of course, means the magician acts as the Space-Time conjuncture point in part. If you follow the logic of the Space-Time dissonance, it also follows why two spirits of the same time of spirit can exist in different spaces at exactly the same time. Because the spirit does not have any sort of time constraints on it; because it’s existence does not involve the same kind of time structure’s ours do. You could correctly say all spirit-based magic is a type of Time/Space magic. In fact, if a person was so inclined to read Bardon, they might even agree with that.
- In independent work with an entity, people will find out that the same entity requests the same types of things (this is with no research on the entity). For instance, Diana Paxson at Convocation 2015 mentioned one situation where two independent sources within the guild she works with determined the same colors for an entity. I have heard many people working with “unverified” personal gnosis (ask me why I HATE this term with unmitigated passion), come to the same conclusions independently with no correspondence about either emerging or lesser known entities.
- In preparing an Astral temple, with no instruction on any details in the temple, I was correctly able to identify the major themes of the temple, and structure of the temple for the Gentleman For Jupiter group. I was not given any additional information, there was no way I could know that. I have seen this similar experience happen several times to many many people.
- Real magical Practitioners and devotees can almost always see/understand if another person is seriously working with an entity that they share in their personal framework.
- In divinations, entities will pop up that the magician has no connection with or pre-knowledge of, yet when the person getting the reading is questioned, most of the time, they will say they have been investigating or have a relationship with that entity.
- Offerings III: Symbiotic Intelligence versus Atomic Intelligence