|Shiva and Ganesh|
What I did
A Full Homa instructions that I use were in Day 4
|Fire Homa in action|
- 1 mala set of Aum
- 1 mala Aum Gam Ganepathi Svaahaa
- 10 Mala set of Hreem Shreem Kleem Pah-rahm Esh-wah-ree Swah-hah
- 1 mala set of Aum Shiva Svaahaa
Outcome of the Discipline
This discipline has really been useful. I started to talk about the benefits, and I definitely had weird dreams last night. A lot of times I do say smart ass commentaries with the captions, today, I got to be honest. It was a very worthwhile but difficult process.
Lets look at what I set out to do:
Mostly I had, covered some of the benefits in Day 32, I am pretty sure those are verified... and the whole nature of my relationship to Chicago changed. Core issues, released. Powerful changes overall. My mindset is much better, I can see the problems more clearly. In general, GOOD positive change.
It was worth doing.
Out of the project spawned 2 book ideas, 1 idea which my friends and supporters are pushing hard for me to write. This idea will not be be an easy book to write at all, but I will.
Some of the issues, that I think I still need to work on:
- Solar work to overcome some of the lack of confidence in some particular areas.
- Health wise need to really dive in and walk as much as possible, started to do that now.
- Working on detailing and deconstructing the anger that comes from being envious, although right now I can honestly say I care alot less.
- Using the Blog as a textual alchemy, which I will do more and more.
Moving forward, I am going to segway into more blog posts that deal with internal/external transformation and magic.
I plan to get back into Chigung heavy and Gigong is one of the best building Ashe traditions I can think of, but then I think cross paradigm-ally....