|Dried Coconut and Ghee, transforms to |
Vast Life changes
My procedure for doing this was detailed Homa Proceedure Detailed Back in day 4
I added a few things, which help my head settle down faster, or helps me reintegrate faster.
So What I did
- 1 mala of Aum
- 1 mala of Aum Gam Ganapathi Svaahaa
- 6 Mala of Mala of Mala Hreem Shreem Kleem Pah-rahm Esh-wah-ree Swah-hah
- 1 mala of Aum Shiva SvaaHaa.. ( this really seems to integrate the lessons more throughoughly and faster, and hes been "around more often"
|Lord Shiva hanging with his Son Lord Ganesha|
Lord Shiva seems to help the integration process happen.
There is definitely some clear results of the process so far. Enough to put in a bullet list.
- Mental Stability after the white bath for others. The White baths and the corresponding work for other people, left me severly mentally drained, and somewhat angry.
- Physical people in Chicago and Michigan reaching out to reconnect to me, and tell me in no uncertain terms how much I mean to them and how I changed their lives. Even the dynamics in places between people were radically different.. as if the past was transformed.
- Chicago usually leaves me a little twitchy, lots of negative energies. and bad memories.. but it was more ambivalent... more like un-attached mellowness. An Un-attached motion though what otherwise is stressful. It just doesn't matter and the things there just cant affect me anymore.
- Growing unattachment to outcome. This is a good thing, I need some time to just be and meditate. I have lots of options, I just need to think about what I am doing where I am going.
Vodou Double Feature
I saw a medium during the week who did give me a message to give some things to the Baron Samedi. I did service to the Baron. Who was present and verified. I got pocessed for a little bit ( then snapped out it). I could not derive exactly why he wanted the things he did, other then it was for a blessing for me for some services I have been doing.
When I did service for the Baron, My best friend Mellisa showed up ( she is dead). She told me ( through Becky) in no uncertain terms to put her to work. I am not sure what I can ask her to do for me. I have to think about it. Although Vodka + Chocolate was the requested food offerings. Melisa has a heart of gold.... I just have to sit and meditate and see what she would be willing to do, and what she can do. I know what magical skills she had in life, but in Death she seems to have gained a few tricks :)